How to Setup Alexa?
How to Setup Alexa?
Alexa is Amazon’s digital assistant and is one of the most successful-application of consumer-based use of the new advances in artificial intelligence. When you speak to Alexa, it applies natural language learning for speech acceptance to transmit your request to Amazon’s servers. Machine learning software processes pronounce requests and send a response back to Alexa, and one of the core functions is playing music and, Alexa can draw many sources.
It has designed to be always on and woken with a voice command like play music, provide information, delivers news and sports scores, tells you the weather, controls your smart home, and even allow Prime members to order products from Amazon.
Alexa is to Amazon what Siri is to Apple. Alexa is a voice that you can ask questions to and get answers to, such as What is the weather today in California?
Alexa is always getting smarter with new capabilities through machine learning, and it’s the Echo line of speakers that showcases Alexa’s capabilities.
Download the Alexa app: Start by installing the Alexa app on your mobile device, and there is a version of Alexa for the iPhone and Alexa for Android, also available free on Fire OS on Amazon’s tablets. Make sure your device is compatible with the following terms.
• Android- 5.1
• iOS – 11.0
• Fire – 5.3.3
• Windows – 10.1
• OS X – 9.0
Then, launch the app.
1. Login with Credentials: Once the process of Amazon Alexa app download has been completed, then you need an Amazon account to use Alexa, but you don’t need Amazon Prime. Now, sign in to the app. Also, if you don’t have an Amazon account then, sign in to Amazon.
2. Set up a device: After unboxing your echo, eliminate the plastic protection. Then place your echo, and plug your echo into the wall. Then, it will begin glowing orange. Although, if you don’t see orange, press. Eventually, Alexa will perk up and report to you she’s “Now in setup mode.”
3. Add your device: Select Devices in the lower right corner, and tap the Devices icon, then the + symbol top right corner, or press the hamburger menu (the three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner. Tap the classification of Echo device you are setting up – Echo, Echo Dot, Echo, and so on.
4. Connect with Wi-Fi: Wait for your Echo Dot to appear on your phone and select it. Then, you will prompt to connect your phone to the Echo’s network. Once there, choose the network called “Amazon-XXX.” Then, turn to the home screen and start the Alexa app again. Follow the final instruction to complete the setup, including choosing your Wi-Fi network for the echo to connect. Then the mobile device will automatically reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.
5. Say Alexa: Hurray! Alexa is yours!! Presently, you’ve done with the Alexa app setup. Soon, you can ask your Alexa device to do your bidding, and to get the greatest out of it, you’ll want to dig into the Alexa app settings so you can customize what it does — and what it doesn’t do.